The Peugeot Traveller with rear cut floor is a wheelchair accessible vehicle for passive drivers. The rear cutout with access ramp allows the wheelchair user to be transported comfortably. The non-slip ramp allows easy access to the vehicle, where there is plenty of space in the passenger compartment due to the lowered floor pan. Protektor wheelchair & occupant restraint systems are provided to secure both the wheelchair and the wheelchair occupant. Extra protection is provided by the Future Safe head & backrest.
NOTE: Vehicles with 4-wheel drive cannot be converted. The extent to which a conversion is possible must be checked for vehicles with a raised chassis.
THESE FACTS MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE
- Rear cut floor with access ramp
- Spacious passenger compartment
- Protektor wheelchair & occupant restraint system (ISO approved)
- Extra long front electric belts for the wheelchair
- Optional: EasyFlex ramp can be converted quickly to a loading area – ideal for flexible use of the vehicle.
- FutureSafe head & backrest, tip & fold seats in third row