KneeRover Quad Small – All Terrain Knee Scooter In Metallic Blue
The KneeRover® QUAD Jr. is the next generation knee walker, providing the ultimate in comfort, stability and all terrain freedom. Equipped with an industry first – FOUR 9 inch air filled tires, the QUAD Jr is perfect for navigating any terrain with ease.
Ideal for small adults and kids recovering from injury or surgery to the foot, ankle or lower leg as well as below the knee amputees. The KneeRover® QUAD Jr. is an excellent alternative to crutches and offers the most versatility among knee walkers.
Maximum stability and control when maneuvering – these steerable knee walkers offer an advanced automotive style tie-rod steering mechanism and a proven drum braking system.
Fully adjustable knee platform and handle bars with premium easy folding mechanism for simple transport and storage of rolling knee walker.
Lightweight yet heavy duty frame offers unprecedented strength and stability for a knee scooter. All terrain KneeRover® knee walker offers a 250 lb. weight capacity and is recommended for individuals with heights 3’9″ – 5’6″.
- Adjustable Brake with Parking/Locking Feature
- Features Rear Drum Brake for Smoother, More Consistent Braking
- 9″ diameter off-road pneumatic tires designed to easily traverse grass, sidewalks, gravel and dirt with incredible ease and agility.
- Advanced Automotive Style Tie-Rod Steering Mechanism
- Padded Contoured Comfortable Knee Platform with Easy Folding Mechanism
- Leg Compatibility: Left and Right
- Knee Rest: 3″ Contoured Molded Foam
- Handlebars: Comfort Form 7/8″ Steel
- Grips: Easy Clean Rubber
- Setup: Tool Free
- Accommodates patient heights 3’9″ – 5’6″
*Flexi-Fi finance is now available at OC Cars*
Call us on 01-8332301 or email us at email@example.com