Kidsflex – Special Needs Child Seat
Kidsflex is a fully adjustable car seat designed from the outset for children with special needs and offers excellent posture support options, comfort, and growth for your child.
Support – Kidsflex features many positioning and postural support options, including, footrest, lateral supports, headrest, abduction pommel, leg supports, playtray, etc.
Safety – Kidsflex features include a 5-point comfort padded harness for postural support, Iso-fix connection for stability, and the use of the vehicle’s seat belt system.
Kidsflex has been crashed tested and conforms to EC44-04, ECE R16, ECE R14.
There are 3 sizes available with weight capacities of 22kg, 36kg, 75kg.
Swivel – Action turn-out options make entry and exit easy and you can specify for either left or right side to suit your personal needs.
Compact – Kidsflex is designed to be compact, with a slimline cushion and backrest panels, to maximize the space and headroom in your car. The slimline cushion also allows more entry room through the vehicle’s door for growing kids.
Adjustable – for postural support and growth, Kidsflex is tailored to your child’s needs in all areas.
• Height adjustable head support
• Height-adjustable 5-point comfort padded harness support
• Adjustable seat depth option
• Adjustable foot and leg support options
• Adjustable width and height lateral supports
• Standard adjustable backrest recline
• Increased whole seat tilt option
• Swivel base options for ease of access