The Drive Spitfire DST (Dynamic Suspension Technology) 4 Wheel Scooter
This inexpensive option for your 4 wheel travel mobility scooter will be the best choice you can make when you are looking for a four-wheel scooter that is ideal for shopping, theme parks, or spending time with your children and or grandchildren, also suited for indoor use.
When it comes to choosing a travel mobility scooter, you need to consider a lot of things. It should be durable yet portable enough to bring with you on your travels, has a great capacity that can meet your needs, and safe yet comfortable to operate.
Drive Medical knows the complex needs of patients who have limited mobility, that’s why it has designed the Spitfire DST to meet these demands. Here are the reasons why the Spitfire DST 4-wheel travel scooter is what you need.
Easy disassembly, lightweight, (heaviest component 43 lbs) no need for vehicle lift as it fits in the trunk or storage area of most vehicles, this scooter can be disassembled in less than 30 seconds and no tools are required.
Some of the features include:
- Dynamic Suspension Technology (DST) features front and rear suspension coils for the most comfortable ride on all terrain (Figure E)
- Charge port located on the control panel and battery pack for easy charging
- Interchangeable color panels in red and blue
- Quick & easy disassembly
- Armrests are padded, contoured, width and angle adjustable (Figure G)
- Delta tiller with ergonomic throttle control (Figure F)
- Armrest covers with reflectors (Figure G)
- Large plastic basket with carry handle
- Height-adjustable swivel seat with fold-down backrest
- Anti-tip wheels
- Anti tip wheels: 2″ x å_”
- Back Height:14″
- Base weight: 70lbs
- Batteries (pair): 20AH
- Battery weight (pair): 30lbs (20AH)
- Brakes: electromagnetic
- Charger: 2A
- Controller: Curtis 45A
- Dimensions: 42.5″ (L) x 21.25″ (W) x 36″ (H)
- Estimated range: 15 miles
- Freewheel mode: Yes
- Front wheels: 8″ x 2″
- Ground clearance: 2.5″
- Heaviest piece weight: Front section 43lbs
- Max climbing angle
- Motor: 270W x 4700RPM