Mercedes eVito Conversion
MERCEDES eVITO CONVERSIONS
OC Cars & Mobility are based in Dublin and can convert your Mercedes Benz e-Vito for easy access in your wheelchair.
The fully electric Mercedes-Benz eVito is a wheelchair accessible vehicle with a wide range of possible uses. The rear cut floor with access ramp allows the wheelchair user to be transported comfortably. The non-slip ramp allows easy access to the vehicle, where there is plenty of space in the passenger compartment due to the lowered floor pan. Protektor wheelchair & occupant restraint system is provided to secure both the wheelchair and the wheelchair occupant. Extra protection is provided by the FutureSafe head & backrest.
Some features of the Mercedes e-Vito Low Floor Conversion include:
- Rear cut floor with access ramp
- Spacious passenger compartment
- Protektor wheelchair & occupant restraint system (ISO approved)
- Extra long front electric belts for the wheelchair
- Optional: EasyFlex ramp can be converted quickly to a loading area – ideal for flexible use of the vehicle, FutureSafe head & backrest, tip & fold seats in third row
ELECTRIC VEHICLE CONVERSIONS – MODELS
Conversions are currently available for the following Electric Vehicles.
Click below for more information.